BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 2 teaspoons granulated
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice and sugar, Mix well, then add the
macaroni, tomatoes and green onions. Cover and chill.
- Right before serving add the chopped lettuce and crumbled bacon pieces. Mix well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes