BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow or spiral macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups thinly sliced Romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice and sugar, Mix well, then add the macaroni, tomatoes and green onions. Cover and chill.
- Right before serving add the chopped lettuce and crumbled bacon pieces. Mix well.
Photo credit: yummysommer /