BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 2 teaspoons granulated
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice and sugar, Mix well, then add the
macaroni, tomatoes and green onions. Cover and chill.
- Right before serving add the chopped lettuce and crumbled bacon pieces. Mix well.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.