BLT Salad with Avocado
- 8 strips Farmer John Bacon
- 1 (5 ounce) bag Dole Salad Blends Spring Mix
- 3 large tomatoes on the vine, cut into wedges
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until very crisp, about 5 minutes per side; drain
well on paper towels. Break into bite-size pieces.
- Divide salad greens between 4
small plates and top with bacon, tomatoes, onions and avocado.
- Drizzle with dressing
and season with pepper.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Per Serving: 250 calories, 7 g protein, 19 g total fat (3.5 g sat.),
15 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 10 mg cholesterol, 550 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes