Broccoli, Bacon and Raisin Salad
Try this wonderful salad!
- 1 bunch broccoli, washed, drained and broken into florets
- 1/2 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped, red
- 1 pound bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Fry the bacon and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients, except the dressing, in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad ingredients.
Toss and mix well so everything is coated.
Posted by sylverspring at Recipe Goldmine 5/11/02 10:15:54 am.