Chicken Gazpacho Salad
- 1 (14 ounce) package uncooked fusilli pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped cucumber (about 1 small)
- 1 cup chopped yellow or red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 large)
- 3/4 cup spicy V-8 juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Mix pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 351 Calories; 3g Fat (8.6% calories from fat); 24g Protein;
55g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 40mg Cholesterol; 242mg Sodium
Exchanges: 3 1/2 Grain
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes