Chicken Mandarin Salad
Need to use that leftover chicken? Try it on top of this easy, heart-smart salad. The almonds in the dish add plenty of crunch, while the lime juice adds a tangy kick.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup, drained
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon or lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice (optional)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Combine chicken, oranges and almonds in medium salad bowl.
- Thoroughly blend mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, lemon peel and juice.
- Toss gently with chicken mixture.
- Chill and serve on lettuce-lined plates, if desired.
Prep: 15 min | Chill: 30 min | Servings: 5
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.