Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing
- 4 cups mixed greens, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup fresh or canned raspberries
- 1/3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raspberry wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Salad: Toss salad greens, chicken, raspberries and celery.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve with Raspberry Dressing and pepper.
- Raspberry Dressing: Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend on high
speed for about 15 seconds or until smooth.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.