Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing
- 4 cups mixed greens, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup fresh or canned raspberries
- 1/3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raspberry wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Salad: Toss salad greens, chicken, raspberries and celery.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve with Raspberry Dressing and pepper.
- Raspberry Dressing: Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend on high
speed for about 15 seconds or until smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes