Chicken Taco Salad
- 8 chicken breast tenders
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili
beans, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Prepare chicken according to package instructions.
- Combine lettuce, beans, cheese, tomato, avocado and scallions; top with chicken.
- Combine salsa and reserved chili bean liquid.
- Serve with salsa dressing, chips and sour cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.