Chicken Taco Salad
- 8 chicken breast tenders
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili
beans, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare chicken according to package instructions.
- Combine lettuce, beans, cheese, tomato, avocado and scallions; top with chicken.
- Combine salsa and reserved chili bean liquid.
- Serve with salsa dressing, chips and sour cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes