Corned Beef, Potato and Cabbage Salad
Corned beef, potato and cabbage salad recipe is a tasty way to use up that leftover
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup GREY POUPON Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw blend
- 2 pounds new potatoes, cooked, quartered
- 1/2 pound corned beef, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix oil, vinegar and mustard in large bowl. Stir in coleslaw blend.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
12 servings, 1 cup each
Special Extra: Add 2 tablespoons KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing to mustard mixture
before tossing with remaining ingredients.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes