Corned Beef, Potato and Cabbage Salad
Corned beef, potato and cabbage salad recipe is a tasty way to use up that leftover corned beef!
Special Extra: Add 2 tablespoons KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing to mustard mixture before tossing with remaining ingredients.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup GREY POUPON Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw blend
- 2 pounds new potatoes, cooked, quartered
- 1/2 pound corned beef, chopped
- Mix oil, vinegar and mustard in large bowl. Stir in coleslaw blend.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cup each
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.