Corned Beef Salad
- 2 cups corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup bell pepper,
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beef, onions, bell peppers and celery.
- In another bowl mix together the horseradish, sour cream, mayo, pepper and salt.
Add to beef mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Yield: 2 servings
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine 4/1/02 12:07:19 pm.
Source: Marcelle Bienvenu, Times-Picayune, NOLA
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.