Crunchy Chinese Pork Salad
Intriguing flavors and textures make this main-dish salad an instant family
favorite. Most of the ingredients are pantry staples. Make pork roast the night
before and plan for this "planned over" supper, or purchase deli pork roast.
Pair with fresh breadsticks hot from the oven.
- 3/4 pound roasted pork loin, cubed
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 6 cups Iceberg
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 up green
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon just until crisp; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss together bacon, pork, lettuce, water chestnuts and
- For dressing, in small bowl stir together soy sauce, honey, ketchup and
- Add dressing and chow mein noodles to salad; tossing lightly to coat.
Serves 4. | Prep time 25 minutes | Cook time 5 minutes
Nutritional Information: Calories: 350 calories Protein: 28 grams Fat: 13
grams Sodium: 2150 milligrams Cholesterol: 55 milligrams Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 32 grams
Recipe and photo credit:
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes