Easy Layered Salad
This salad is a perfect after Easter recipe since it uses leftover hard-cooked
eggs and ham you might have.
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups (8
ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 hard-cooked
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon
McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- Place salad greens in bottom of large serving bowl. Layer tomatoes, 1 cup
of cheese, peas, eggs, ham and onion over greens.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and ground mustard in medium bowl
until well blended. Spread evenly over salad. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese just before serving.
Makes 12 servings | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Refrigerate: 1 hour
Use any variety of your favorite ingredients such as cooked chicken or turkey,
canned tuna, olives, canned beans, cooked potatoes, cooked green beans, sliced mushrooms,
corn or crumbled bacon in this salad.
Supreme Layered Salad: Prepare as directed. Use 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Salad
Supreme Seasoning in place of the dill weed and ground mustard.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories: 247 Fat: 19 g Carbohydrates:
6 g Cholesterol: 94 mg Sodium: 542 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 13 g
Reprinted with permission from
McCormick & Company, Inc.