Easy Layered Salad
This salad is a perfect after Easter recipe since it uses leftover hard-cooked
eggs and ham you might have.
Use any variety of your favorite ingredients such as cooked chicken or turkey,
canned tuna, olives, canned beans, cooked potatoes, cooked green beans, sliced mushrooms,
corn or crumbled bacon in this salad.
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- Place salad greens in bottom of large serving bowl. Layer tomatoes, 1 cup
of cheese, peas, eggs, ham and onion over greens.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and ground mustard in medium bowl
until well blended. Spread evenly over salad. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese just before serving.
Yield: 12 servings | Prep Time: 20 min | Refrigerate: 1 hour
Supreme Layered Salad: Prepare as directed. Use 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Salad
Supreme Seasoning in place of the dill weed and ground mustard.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories: 247 Fat: 19 g Carbohydrates:
6 g Cholesterol: 94 mg Sodium: 542 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 13 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.