Fajita Chicken Salad
We love fajitas. This is the next best thing. You can make it on the grill or
on the stovetop.
You can top your chicken salad with anything you like. Guacamole is the obvious
choice. Ranch works.
- 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts
fajita seasoning or
Southwest seasoning of your choice
- 1/2 large sweet opinion, sautéed (optional)
- 1 red or green pepper, sliced and sautéed (optional)
- 1 bunch salad greens of
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Season the chicken and cook over the grill or on the stovetop.
- Slice the chicken across the grain in thin slices.
- Sauté the vegetables.
- Place the greens on four plates.
- Add the sautéed vegetables.
- Arrange sliced chicken and tomato on the greens.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella
Recipe and photo credit:
The Prepared Pantry
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes