Fried Chicken Cobb Salad
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (4 ounce) containers crumbled blue
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 heads Romaine lettuce, chopped*
- 4 large eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package
bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes,
- 4 cups fried chicken strips
* or 2 heads Iceberg lettuce, chopped, or 2 (10 ounce) bags lettuce, washed and chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, evaporated milk and one container blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. The dressing can be made up to two days
- Divide lettuce evenly among six dinner plates.
- For each plate, start with the
left side of the plate and arrange chopped eggs into a "stripe" over the
lettuce. Moving towards the center of the plate, arrange avocado (next to egg) into
a stripe. Continue making stripes with bacon, onion, tomatoes, and remaining container
of blue cheese. Top salad with chicken.
- Serve with dressing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes