Fried Chicken Salad with
Dilled Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 tablespoon coarse grind pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 (9 ounce) package fully cooked breaded chicken breast tenderloins
- 2/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 6 cups green leaf lettuce, torn into pieces,
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread pecans on baking sheet; bake until golden and fragrant, 4-5 minutes.
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, tarragon, pepper and
garlic powder; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, turning
once, until golden-brown and heated through, 4-5 minutes. Remove chicken.
- Add corn to same skillet, cook, stirring, until heated through and just
starting to brown, 2 minutes.
- In bowl combine lettuce and onion with reserved pecans and corn; arrange
on serving plate.
- Top with chicken: drizzle with dressing.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes