Layered Club Salad
- 12 cups torn, mixed salad greens
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 4 cups cooked, cubed turkey, ham, chicken or a combination of all
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 or 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- Creamy Dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing
- Salad: In order, layer greens, meat, avocados, blue cheese and onions in
a 9 x 13-inch baking dish or very deep glass salad bowl.
- Spread Creamy Dressing evenly over salad.
- Decorate top of salad with crumbled bacon, chopped eggs and a ring of cherry
tomatoes around the edge.
- Chill for 6 to 8 hours.
- Creamy Dressing: Mix all together, and stir until smooth.
Makes 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.