Layered Club Salad
- 12 cups torn, mixed salad greens
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 4 cups cooked, cubed turkey, ham, chicken or a combination of all
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 or 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- Creamy Dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing
- Salad: In order, layer greens, meat, avocados, blue cheese and onions in
a 9 x 13-inch baking dish or very deep glass salad bowl.
- Spread Creamy Dressing evenly over salad.
- Decorate top of salad with crumbled bacon, chopped eggs and a ring of cherry
tomatoes around the edge.
- Chill for 6 to 8 hours.
- Creamy Dressing: Mix all together, and stir until smooth.
Makes 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes