Lotsa Layers Chicken Salad
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or chicken tenders
- 4 cups torn mixed salad
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen
whole kernel corn or peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
dip (flavor desired)
- 8 ounces finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced
- In large clear glass bowl layer first six ingredients.
- Combine mayonnaise and dip; mix well. Spread over top of salad. Cover; chill
up to 24 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle with cheese; garnish with radishes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes