Oriental Chicken Salad
- 1 head cabbage (shredded) or prepared slaw mix
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (2 to 3 ounce) package Top Ramen Chicken Flavored Noodles
- 1 packet Top Ramen Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salad: Toast almonds and sesame seeds in skillet with no-stick spray until
- Break noodles into small pieces. DO NOT ADD SEASONING PACKET. Reserve for
use in the dressing.
- Mix cabbage (or slaw mix), cooked chicken, green onions, noodles, and toasted
almonds and seeds.
- Dressing: Combine dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake.
- Add dressing to slaw mixture. Toss well.
- Chill until serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes