Peachtree Pork Salad
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 1 (10 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1/4 cup white
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) peach slices or 1 (16 ounce) can
sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices and separated into rings
cup alfalfa sprouts
- Cut pork tenderloin in half lengthwise, cutting to but not through bottom;
open and flatten. Brush both sides of pork tenderloin with 1/3 cup preserve
- Place tenderloin on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn; brush with additional 2 tablespoons preserve mixture. Broil additional
- Arrange greens on four plates.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place pork tenderloin, peach slices, raspberries, onion rings and alfalfa
sprouts on greens.
- Drizzle with remaining preserve mixture.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.