Peachtree Pork Salad
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 1 (10 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1/4 cup white
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) peach slices or 1 (16 ounce) can
sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices and separated into rings
cup alfalfa sprouts
- Cut pork tenderloin in half lengthwise, cutting to but not through bottom;
open and flatten. Brush both sides of pork tenderloin with 1/3 cup preserve
- Place tenderloin on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn; brush with additional 2 tablespoons preserve mixture. Broil additional
- Arrange greens on four plates.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place pork tenderloin, peach slices, raspberries, onion rings and alfalfa
sprouts on greens.
- Drizzle with remaining preserve mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes