Peanut-Mandarin Chicken Salad
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 package (10 ounces)
mixed salad greens
- 1 package (6 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Honey Roasted Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup prepared GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame Salad Dressing &
Recipe Mix, prepared with less oil
- Place all ingredients except dressing in large bowl; mix lightly.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 20 min | Makes: 4 servings
Substitute KRAFT Light CATALINA or Raspberry Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
for Oriental Sesame Dressing.
Nutritional Information Calories 260 Total fat 13 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol
30 mg Sodium 780 mg Carbohydrate 24 g Dietary fiber 4 g Sugars 15 g Protein 14 g
Vitamin A 30 %DV Vitamin C 45 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 8 %DV
Diet Exchange 1 Fruit,1 Vegetable,2 Meat (VL),2 Fat
Nutrition Bonus: Made with mandarin oranges, a good source of vitamin C, this
succulent main dish salad is low in calories.
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes