- 1/2 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- Salt and
pepper to taste
- 8 ounces torn spinach and other greens
- Mix oil and vinegar, add onion, pepperoni and crumbled cheese.
- Season with
salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Marinate for at least 12 hours.
- Toss with freshly washed spinach and other greens.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes