- 1/2 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- Salt and
pepper to taste
- 8 ounces torn spinach and other greens
- Mix oil and vinegar, add onion, pepperoni and crumbled cheese.
- Season with
salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Marinate for at least 12 hours.
- Toss with freshly washed spinach and other greens.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.