Pineapple Chicken Salad
- 2 pounds chicken pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Put chicken in a large saucepan. Add chicken broth. Bring to a boil and
simmer over low heat for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and allow to cool. Discard the skin and bones. Chop
the chicken meat into small pieces, and place in a large bowl. Add the pineapple and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream, celery salt and pepper.
Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken and toss to combine.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds over top just before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.