- 6 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound bacon fried, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup real mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Put salad ingredients into a large bowl, then make dressing.
- Mix together and pour over potato mixture. Stir gently to mix.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes