Santa Fe Rice Salad
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked
- 1 cup smoked turkey breast cubes
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, coarsely
- 1/4 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic
cilantro salad dressing or ranch-style dressing mixed with
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine rice, cheese, turkey, tomatoes and onion in large bowl.
- Add salad dressing to rice mixture and toss lightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Makes 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes