Smoked Chicken, Pineapple and Macadamia Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless smoked chicken, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 1/2 cups thin
- 1 medium size pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raspberry
or sherry vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped
roasted macadamia nuts
- Celery leaves for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, celery and pineapple.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the macadamia
nuts and celery leaves. Toss with the ingredients in mixing bowl.
until serving time.
- Garnish with the nuts and celery leaves.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes