Sweet Cherry Chicken Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds smoked chicken breast, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup
- 2 1/2 cups sweet cherries, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup low
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pounds baby greens, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Mix chicken, onion, celery, cherries in large bowl.
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, thyme, dill, olive oil and vinegar;
mix to combine.
- Toss greens and pecans into cherry chicken mixture.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over the top, then toss again.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.