Sweet Cherry Chicken Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds smoked chicken breast, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup
- 2 1/2 cups sweet cherries, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup low
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pounds baby greens, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Mix chicken, onion, celery, cherries in large bowl.
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, thyme, dill, olive oil and vinegar;
mix to combine.
- Toss greens and pecans into cherry chicken mixture.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over the top, then toss again.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes