Tiff's Southwestern Chicken Salad
Ok ladies and gents, here is another one of my "wing-it" recipes for
you to give a whirl!
- 1 pound cooked boneless, skinless, chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 or 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2
teaspoons chile powder (more or less depending on your taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
(more or less depending on your taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add enough mayonnaise to desired
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or on a sandwich.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 1/1/2002 6:29 pm.