Tortellini Club Salad
This cool salad is perfect for lunch or for dinner. Add a loaf of warm bread
right out of the oven and serve with glasses of Nestea and a sprig of mint for a
light yet fulfilling meal.
- 1 package (9-ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, cooked according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup smoked turkey,
cut into thin strips
- 1 package (16-ounces) salad greens
- 1 tomato, cut into
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chilled, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup salad
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine pasta, lettuce and turkey in a medium bowl.
- Place salad mixture on platter.
- Arrange tomato and eggs on top of salad.
- Pour dressing over salad; sprinkle with bacon.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.