Apricot Pasta Salad
- 4 ounces corkscrew pasta, cooked, cooled
- 8 fresh apricots, pitted and quartered
- 1 whole chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- In large bowl, combine pasta, six apricots, chicken, zucchini and red bell pepper.
- Combine two fresh, ripe apricots, white wine vinegar and sugar in blender and
whirl until blended. With blender running, slowly add olive oil until thick and
smooth. Stir in basil. Add dressing to salad bowl and toss.