Beanage a Trois Salad
We've never seen a disco without chrome, and we've never seen a salad
bar without bean salad. Some things are sacred.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 16 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives,
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 2 cups light olive oil
- 1/2 cups apple
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Mix beans, olives, and parsley in large bowl.
- Shake remaining ingredients in
tightly covered container; pour over beans.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally,
at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Serve with slotted spoon.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.