BLT Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato,
- 1 1/4 cups diced celery
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bacon,
cooked and crumbled
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, green onions, tomato and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over macaroni
mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Add bacon just before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.