Bow Tie Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces uncooked bow ties, rotini, ziti or other shaped pasta
- 1 (16 ounce)
bag frozen mixed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 1 cup Italian, creamy Italian
or favorite dressing
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives,
- Cook pasta and vegetables according to package directions; drain.
- Combine pasta
and vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Cover and chill until ready
Makes 8 side-dish servings.
For variety, add sliced salami, cheese cubes, cooked chicken, turkey or cooked
seafood to the salad.