Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is made livelier with blue cheese crumbles.
Active: 35 min | Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Roth Buttermilk Blue® Cheese Crumbles, divided (9 ounces)
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine the pasta, chicken, celery, carrots and green onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk the yogurt, wing sauce and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Stir in 1/2 cup blue cheese.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Pour over pasta mixture; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
- Gently fold in remaining blue cheese just before serving.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin