Chicken Macaroni Salad
- 3 or 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled in water then cubed
- 1 or 2 (12 ounce) bags Rainbow twirls (Rotelle), cooked, drained and cooled (I use 1 1/2 bags)
- 1 cup cubed cheese (I use Cheddar or Colby) whatever kind you like
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 small can olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- About 2 cups or less broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (add a little milk to thin the dressing)
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, dressing mix and milk and stir until smooth.
Fold this mixture carefully over the rest of the ingredients. It looks like
a lot of dressing but the macaroni really absorbs it.
This salad is good hot or cold.
Posted by weezytam at recipegoldmine.com.