Chilled Three Cheese Tortellini Toss
Balsamic vinegar and olive oil salad dressing pairs perfectly with al dente three cheese tortellini for a true taste of Italy. A slice of warm bread and cool Perrier sparkling water make this meal a keeper.
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups fresh snow pea pods
- 1 cup shoestring carrots
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar olive oil salad dressing
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
- Combine pasta, pea pods, carrots, dressing and cheese together in large bowl.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com.