Cool Garlic Summer Pasta Salad
Bursting with fresh veggies, flavorful Johnsonville Summer Sausage, pasta, cheese and tangy dressing... it's the Cool Garlic Summer Pasta Salad!
Yield: 24 servings
- 1 pound dry penne pasta
- 1 (24 ounce) package JOHNSONVILLE® Summer Sausage (beef, garlic or original), thinly sliced and then cut into thin strips
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 6 ounces Pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces extra sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 12 ounces Italian or Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Place pasta and remaining ingredients into a large bowl and blend well.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: