Creamy Tortellini Spring Salad
This is a salad bursting with flavor from tortellini, sugar snap peas and carrots
tossed with Italian salad dressing.
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup KRAFT
Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 packages
(9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked, drained
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Combine salad dressing mix, mayo, vinegar and water in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until chilled.
Prep Time: 15 | Total Time: 3 hr 15 | Makes: 8 servings, 1 cup each
Save 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Mayo
Nutritional Information: Calories 330 Total fat 16 g Saturated fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 30 mg Sodium 640 mg Carbohydrate 35 g Dietary fiber 3 g Sugars 4 g Protein
Vitamin A 35 %DV Vitamin C 30 %DV Calcium 15 %DV Iron 10 %DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.