Garden Pasta Salad
Broccoli, tomatoes and crisp greens add a fresh accent to this Garden Pasta Salad. Serve over greens if desired. Makes for an easy lunch or dinner main dish.
- 1 (20 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, rinsed in cold water and drained
- 1 cup bottled fat free Italian salad dressing
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna packed in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese OR BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package Italian-blend torn mixed salad greens
- Pour dressing into large bowl.
- Add pasta, tuna, tomatoes*, broccoli and cheese; toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately over mixed greens.
- If desired, after chilling stir in a little more salad dressing to moisten pasta.
* If refrigerating more than 4 hours, stir tomatoes into salad just before serving.
Prep: 20 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com