Garden Pasta Salad
Broccoli, tomatoes and crisp greens add a fresh accent to this Garden Pasta Salad.
Serve over greens if desired. Makes for an easy lunch or dinner main dish.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions,
rinsed in cold water and drained
- 1 cup bottled fat free Italian salad dressing
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained and broken into chunks
medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI
Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese OR BUITONI Refrigerated
Freshly Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend torn mixed
- Pour dressing into large bowl.
- Add pasta, tuna, tomatoes*, broccoli and cheese; toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately over mixed greens.
- If desired, after chilling stir in a little more salad dressing to moisten pasta.
Preparation Time: 20 mins | Servings: 6
* If refrigerating more than 4 hours, stir tomatoes into salad just before
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.