Ham Pasta Salad
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (7 ounce) box shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over
pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese before serving.