Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can Dole pineapple chunks, drained, reserving 1/2 cup juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium size seashell pasta
- 2 oranges peeled and chunked
- 1 red bell pepper, Julienned
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham
- 1 cup shredded or julienned carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup cashews
- Reserved pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Dash of nutmeg
- Salad: Cook pasta per package directions (cook a little less for al dente),
- Combine salad ingredients and toss well.
- Dressing: Stir together and toss into salad.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.