Macaroni Salad 4
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni or salad macaroni
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash of
ground red pepper
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Add celery, green pepper, carrots and pimento.
- Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over macaroni and toss to mix thoroughly. Chill.
- Serve in bowl or on salad plates in crisp lettuce cups.