Mexican Rice Salad
Olé! This rice salad makes a colorful and flavorful side dish. Serve in red pepper
halves, if desired.
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick®
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon
McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Garlic Powder
- Mix rice, beans, corn and bell pepper in large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro leaves, Season-All, chili powder and garlic
powder in small bowl until blended. Add to rice mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately. Or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Makes 10 servings.
Recipe and photo credit: