Noodle Cabbage Salad
- 2 bags Oriental Top Ramen Soup
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup frozen peas,
- 8 ounces slivered almonds, toasted under broiler
- 8 ounces shelled
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 seasoning packets from the Top Ramen Soup
- Chop salad ingredients and toss.
- Toast almonds; crunch uncooked Top Ramen noodles
into small pieces and put into salad.
- Mix ingredients for dressing and pour over
Best if served immediately.
Posted by weezytam at recipegoldmine.com