Pasta Salad with Cucumber, Tomato and Cilantro
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup ripe red tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup dry small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- Peel, seed and dice the cucumber. Place cucumber, tomato, red onion, lime juice,
cilantro, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl with pasta. Toss gently.
- Chill thoroughly
prior to serving.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/7/02 9:34:42 am.