Pepper Cup Cheese and Pasta Salad
- 4 large green, red or yellow bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) rotini, cooked, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) cubed Wisconsin cheddar cheese
- 1 cup turkey cubes
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise; seed. Cook for 8 minutes in boiling water; cool.
- Combine rotini, broccoli, cheese, turkey, onion and dressing; mix lightly.
- Fill pepper halves with pasta mixture.
- Cover; chill for several hours.
Microwave Directions: Cut peppers as directed. Place peppers and 2 tablespoons
water in 3 quart casserole or bowl; cover. Microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes or until
crisp-tender. Continue as directed.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.