Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 small onion, diced small
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salad olives, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package diced pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) box colored pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook pasta according to directions, then drain and rinse in cold water.
- While pasta is cooking, add all the ingredients together except the cheese and
- Mix cooked pasta with the pepperoni mixture, then add the cheese and
the dressing. Mix well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes