Picnic Pasta Salad
What’s a picnic without pasta salad? This quick and easy dish is packed with
healthy antioxidants and is sure to make a splash at your next cookout.
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Gold and White Corn, drained
can (15.25 ounces) Del Monte® Very Young & Small Sweet Peas, drained
- 8 ounces
dried bow tie pasta
- 1 cup thinly sliced red sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup low-salt/fat
italian vinaigrette or caesar dressing
- (Optional) fresh basil
- (Optional) parsley
- (Optional) lettuce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse under cold water and drain
- Combine pasta and vegetables in bowl.
- Toss with dressing. Garnish with chopped fresh basil or parsley and serve over
lettuce, if desired.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 6
Recipe and photo credit:
Del Monte Foods.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes