Pineapple Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces uncooked tricolor pasta spirals
- 6 small tomatillos, each cut into
- 1/2 jalapeno chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple
chunks in juice, drained (reserve 2 tablespoons juice)
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon
grated Mexican lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta as per package instructions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix pasta, tomatillos, chile and pineapple.
- Mix reserved pineapple juice and the remaining ingredients. Pour over pasta
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
Makes 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.