Pizza Pasta Salad
- 1 pound Rotini, Twists or Spirals, uncooked
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni (about
- 4 ounces sliced Provolone cheese (about 1 cup)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
(about 1 1/2 cups), halved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup non-fat
Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced into rings
- 2 1/2 rounds (7-inch)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, cut pepperoni slices into fourths and slice the Provolone
cheese into matchstick-size pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Add cherry tomatoes,
Parmesan cheese, Italian dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- When pasta is done, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Add pasta to
cheese mixture and mix well.
- Quarter the pita bread rounds and place around a large
- Top with pasta salad and garnish with green pepper rings.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/7/01 8:51:11 pm.