- 1 pound spiral macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 to 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Croutons (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the next 7 ingredients. Mix well. Pour over salad ingredients.
Toss to coat well.
- Chill for several hours.
- Top with croutons just before serving.
Makes 16 servings.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/22/01 6:48:38 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes