Ranch Macaroni Salad
- 2/3 cup bottled creamy ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 large
jalapeno chile, seeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces (1
3/4 cups) elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions,
rinsed with cold water to stop cooking, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon
center.html" startspan -->
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In blender or small food processor, blend together ranch dressing, vinegar,
jalapeno and sugar; pour into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl; toss until everything is evenly coated.
(The salad can be made 6 hours ahead and then refrigerated; bring to room temperature
Per serving: Makes 6 servings. Per serving: 244 calories, 6 g protein, 32
g carbohydrate, 11 g fat, 2 g fiber, 10 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes